USA: Sara Lee Corporation advances reshaping program
In a move to continue to streamline its business portfolio, Sara Lee Corporation announced today its intent to divest 8 companies, including Champion Europe, Sara Lee Apparel Australasia, several international bakery operations -- including the UK bakery - Ozark Salad Company and the Spanish processed meats company, Argal. Since Sara Lee first announced its reshaping program in May 2000, it has announced plans to divest 14 companies, representing more than $4.5 billion in revenue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast