USA: Sara Lee Corporation advances reshaping program
In a move to continue to streamline its business portfolio, Sara Lee Corporation announced today its intent to divest 8 companies, including Champion Europe, Sara Lee Apparel Australasia, several international bakery operations -- including the UK bakery - Ozark Salad Company and the Spanish processed meats company, Argal. Since Sara Lee first announced its reshaping program in May 2000, it has announced plans to divest 14 companies, representing more than $4.5 billion in revenue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group