USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces dividend rate increase at company's 60th annual meeting of stockholders
Sara Lee Corporation's board of directors today approved a 7.4% increase to the corporation's common dividend rate, Chairman John H. Bryan announced at the company's 60th annual meeting of stockholders in Chicago. This represents Sara Lee's 25th consecutive year of common dividend rate increases. The board of directors approved an increase in the annual dividend from $.54 to $.58 per share. On a quarterly basis, the dividend will be $.145 per share, effective with the dividend payable on January 2, 2001. The dividend is payable to stockholders of record on December 1, 2000. This is the 219th consecutive dividend declared by the corporation. Sara Lee Corporation (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units