USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces dividend rate increase at company's 60th annual meeting of stockholders
Sara Lee Corporation's board of directors today approved a 7.4% increase to the corporation's common dividend rate, Chairman John H. Bryan announced at the company's 60th annual meeting of stockholders in Chicago. This represents Sara Lee's 25th consecutive year of common dividend rate increases. The board of directors approved an increase in the annual dividend from $.54 to $.58 per share. On a quarterly basis, the dividend will be $.145 per share, effective with the dividend payable on January 2, 2001. The dividend is payable to stockholders of record on December 1, 2000. This is the 219th consecutive dividend declared by the corporation. Sara Lee Corporation (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report