USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces dividend rate increase at company's 60th annual meeting of stockholders
Sara Lee Corporation's board of directors today approved a 7.4% increase to the corporation's common dividend rate, Chairman John H. Bryan announced at the company's 60th annual meeting of stockholders in Chicago. This represents Sara Lee's 25th consecutive year of common dividend rate increases. The board of directors approved an increase in the annual dividend from $.54 to $.58 per share. On a quarterly basis, the dividend will be $.145 per share, effective with the dividend payable on January 2, 2001. The dividend is payable to stockholders of record on December 1, 2000. This is the 219th consecutive dividend declared by the corporation. Sara Lee Corporation (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report