USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces dividend rate increase at company's 61st annual meeting of stockholders
Sara Lee Corporation's board of directors yesterday approved a 3.4% increase to the corporation's common dividend rate. Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer C. Steven McMillan announced the dividend increase, which represents Sara Lee's 26th consecutive year of common dividend rate increases, at the company's 61st annual meeting of stockholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti