USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces executive appointments in support of company's new reshaping strategy
Sara Lee Corporation announced yesterday that its Board of Directors has appointed Mark J. McCarville senior vice president, corporate finance, and promoted Ann E. Ziegler to senior vice president, mergers and acquisitions, effective immediately. These appointments are designed to reinforce the company's newly reshaped vision announced in May 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action