USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces executive appointments in support of company's new reshaping strategy
Sara Lee Corporation announced yesterday that its Board of Directors has appointed Mark J. McCarville senior vice president, corporate finance, and promoted Ann E. Ziegler to senior vice president, mergers and acquisitions, effective immediately. These appointments are designed to reinforce the company's newly reshaped vision announced in May 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units