USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces executive appointments in support of company's new reshaping strategy
Sara Lee Corporation announced yesterday that its Board of Directors has appointed Mark J. McCarville senior vice president, corporate finance, and promoted Ann E. Ziegler to senior vice president, mergers and acquisitions, effective immediately. These appointments are designed to reinforce the company's newly reshaped vision announced in May 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin