USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces intended divestment of French bakery business
Sara Lee Corporation announced today the intended sale of Brossard, its bakery business in France. The proposed sale would include all of Brossard's brands and activities, as well as related assets. While discussions are currently being held with the intended buyer, Saveurs de France, terms for the potential sale have not been disclosed. In accordance with local practice, the central works committee will be invited to give its advice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery