USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces intended divestment of French bakery business
Sara Lee Corporation announced today the intended sale of Brossard, its bakery business in France. The proposed sale would include all of Brossard's brands and activities, as well as related assets. While discussions are currently being held with the intended buyer, Saveurs de France, terms for the potential sale have not been disclosed. In accordance with local practice, the central works committee will be invited to give its advice.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre