USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces sale of Australia apparel business
Sara Lee Corporation announced today that it has signed an agreement to sell its Australia-based apparel operations to Pacific Dunlop for US$31.5 million. Sara Lee Apparel Australasia manufactures, distributes and markets commercial workwear, casual clothing, hosiery and intimate apparel in Australia and New Zealand. Sara Lee Apparel Australasia was included in an announcement Sara Lee made last month addressing its intent to divest eight non-core businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action