USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces sale of Australia apparel business
Sara Lee Corporation announced today that it has signed an agreement to sell its Australia-based apparel operations to Pacific Dunlop for US$31.5 million. Sara Lee Apparel Australasia manufactures, distributes and markets commercial workwear, casual clothing, hosiery and intimate apparel in Australia and New Zealand. Sara Lee Apparel Australasia was included in an announcement Sara Lee made last month addressing its intent to divest eight non-core businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses