USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces sale of Australia apparel business
Sara Lee Corporation announced today that it has signed an agreement to sell its Australia-based apparel operations to Pacific Dunlop for US$31.5 million. Sara Lee Apparel Australasia manufactures, distributes and markets commercial workwear, casual clothing, hosiery and intimate apparel in Australia and New Zealand. Sara Lee Apparel Australasia was included in an announcement Sara Lee made last month addressing its intent to divest eight non-core businesses.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant