USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces two executive appointments
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday announced that Timothy S. Ramey has joined the corporation as vice president, investment strategy, and Richard Oberdorf, who most recently was vice president, portfolio management for Sara Lee Corporation, has been appointed vice president, corporate development. Both appointments are effective immediately and Ramey's status as a corporate vice president is subject to approval by Sara Lee's board of directors. Ramey and Oberdorf report to Ann E. Ziegler, senior vice president, corporate development for Sara Lee Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill