USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces two executive appointments
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday announced that Timothy S. Ramey has joined the corporation as vice president, investment strategy, and Richard Oberdorf, who most recently was vice president, portfolio management for Sara Lee Corporation, has been appointed vice president, corporate development. Both appointments are effective immediately and Ramey's status as a corporate vice president is subject to approval by Sara Lee's board of directors. Ramey and Oberdorf report to Ann E. Ziegler, senior vice president, corporate development for Sara Lee Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti