USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces two executive appointments
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday announced that Timothy S. Ramey has joined the corporation as vice president, investment strategy, and Richard Oberdorf, who most recently was vice president, portfolio management for Sara Lee Corporation, has been appointed vice president, corporate development. Both appointments are effective immediately and Ramey's status as a corporate vice president is subject to approval by Sara Lee's board of directors. Ramey and Oberdorf report to Ann E. Ziegler, senior vice president, corporate development for Sara Lee Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch