USA: Sara Lee Corporation announces two executive appointments
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday announced that Timothy S. Ramey has joined the corporation as vice president, investment strategy, and Richard Oberdorf, who most recently was vice president, portfolio management for Sara Lee Corporation, has been appointed vice president, corporate development. Both appointments are effective immediately and Ramey's status as a corporate vice president is subject to approval by Sara Lee's board of directors. Ramey and Oberdorf report to Ann E. Ziegler, senior vice president, corporate development for Sara Lee Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs