USA: Sara Lee Corporation appoints Diana Ferguson cororate vice president and treasurer
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday announced that Diana S. Ferguson has joined the corporation as vice president and treasurer, effective immediately. Ferguson will report to Mark J. McCarville, senior vice president, corporate finance, and her status as a corporate vice president is subject to approval by Sara Lee's board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund