USA: Sara Lee Corporation commences exchange offer for Coach, Inc. common stock
Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE:SLE) yesterday commenced its previously announced offer to exchange up to 41,402,285 shares of common stock of Sara Lee for shares of common stock of Coach, Inc. (NYSE:COH). Sara Lee will exchange .846 shares of Coach common stock currently held by Sara Lee for each share of Sara Lee common stock tendered. The exchange ratio represents a premium of approximately 12.9 percent based on the NYSE closing prices on March 5, 2001 of $21.00 per Sara Lee share and $28.03 per Coach share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits