USA: Sara Lee Corporation commences exchange offer for Coach, Inc. common stock
Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE:SLE) yesterday commenced its previously announced offer to exchange up to 41,402,285 shares of common stock of Sara Lee for shares of common stock of Coach, Inc. (NYSE:COH). Sara Lee will exchange .846 shares of Coach common stock currently held by Sara Lee for each share of Sara Lee common stock tendered. The exchange ratio represents a premium of approximately 12.9 percent based on the NYSE closing prices on March 5, 2001 of $21.00 per Sara Lee share and $28.03 per Coach share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales