USA: Sara Lee Corporation continues organizational reshaping through management changes
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday announced several management changes, which are a result of the company's ongoing reshaping program and organizational streamlining. "As we continue to reshape and narrow the focus of our business portfolio, we also are examining our organizational structure to create a more efficiently managed company that is better positioned for growth," said C. Steven McMillan, president and chief executive officer of Sara Lee Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action