USA: Sara Lee Corporation declares 222nd consecutive quarterly dividend
Sara Lee Corporation's board of directors yesterday declared a regular quarterly dividend of $.145 per share on the company's common stock, payable on October 1, 2001. The dividend is payable to stockholders of record at the close of business September 3, 2001. This is the 222nd consecutive dividend declared by the corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin