USA: Sara Lee Corporation increases earnings guidance based on adoption of new accounting standards
Sara Lee Corporation today announced revised earnings per share (EPS) guidance for its first quarter and full year for fiscal 2002 due to the adoption of new accounting rules concerning the amortization of goodwill and intangibles. The adoption of the new rules will increase net income by approximately $109 million for the full year and increase EPS by approximately $.13, evenly split during the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid