USA: Sara Lee Corporation promotes Kopriva to president and CEO of Sara Lee Foods U.S.
Sara Lee Corporation announced yesterday that it has appointed Robert S. Kopriva president and chief executive officer of Sara Lee Foods U.S., effective immediately. Kopriva will continue to report to William A. Geoppinger, senior vice president of the corporation and chief executive officer of Sara Lee Foods, with responsibilities for global operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast