USA: Sara Lee Corporation promotes three key executives
Sara Lee Corporation announced yesterday that its Board of Directors has promoted William A. Geoppinger to executive vice president of the corporation, and L.M. (Theo) de Kool and Wayne R. Szypulski each to senior vice president of the corporation, effective immediately. As Executive Vice President - Chief Executive Officer of Sara Lee Foods, Geoppinger, 62, oversees the operations for Sara Lee's global foods business. Based at Sara Lee Foods headquarters office in Cincinnati, Geoppinger will continue to report to C. Steven McMillan, president and chief executive officer of Sara Lee Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action