USA: Sara Lee Corporation promotes two key executives
Sara Lee Corporation announced today that its Board of Directors has promoted Janet E. Bergman to senior vice president of the corporation and Richard L. Armstrong to vice president of the corporation and president, Sara Lee Foods U.S.-Supply Chain, effective immediately. As Senior Vice President - Investor Relations and Corporate Affairs, Bergman, 42, oversees Sara Lee's global investor relations, and internal and external corporate communications. Based at the corporation's worldwide headquarters in Chicago, she will continue to report to Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Administrative Officer Cary D. McMillan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid