USA: Sara Lee Corporation provides preliminary guidance for fiscal 2002 earnings
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday provided preliminary financial guidance for fiscal 2002, which begins July 1, 2001, at an analyst meeting in New York. The company expects diluted earnings per share (EPS) from total operations for fiscal 2002 to be $1.25 to $1.35, modestly down relative to projections for the current fiscal year that will end June 30, 2001. In its third quarter press release, dated April 25, 2001, the company provided EPS guidance of $1.34 to $1.37 for fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti