USA: Sara Lee Corporation provides preliminary guidance for fiscal 2002 earnings
Sara Lee Corporation yesterday provided preliminary financial guidance for fiscal 2002, which begins July 1, 2001, at an analyst meeting in New York. The company expects diluted earnings per share (EPS) from total operations for fiscal 2002 to be $1.25 to $1.35, modestly down relative to projections for the current fiscal year that will end June 30, 2001. In its third quarter press release, dated April 25, 2001, the company provided EPS guidance of $1.34 to $1.37 for fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre