USA: Sara Lee Corporation reports increased sales and EPS, excluding unusual items, for second quarter of fiscal 2001
Sara Lee Corporation today announced results for the second quarter of fiscal 2001 ended December 30, 2000. All results are from continuing operations and exclude unusual items unless otherwise noted. Net sales were $4.8 billion, up 3% over the year-ago period; on a constant currency basis, sales rose 9%. Unit volumes grew 8% including acquisitions and were flat excluding acquisitions completed over the last 12 months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK