USA: Sara Lee Corporation Reports Record Net Income for Fiscal 2000
Sara Lee Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended July 1, 2000. Reported results for fiscal 2000 are based on a traditional 52-week year, while fiscal 1999 results reflect a 53-week year, with the extra week occurring in the fourth quarter. Where noted, results excluding the impact of the fifty-third week have been included for purposes of comparison.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre