USA: Sara Lee Corporation Reports Record Net Income for Fiscal 2000
Sara Lee Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended July 1, 2000. Reported results for fiscal 2000 are based on a traditional 52-week year, while fiscal 1999 results reflect a 53-week year, with the extra week occurring in the fourth quarter. Where noted, results excluding the impact of the fifty-third week have been included for purposes of comparison.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant