USA: Sara Lee Corporation reports record sales and increased earnings per share for first quarter of fiscal 2001
Sara Lee Corporation today announced results for the first quarter of fiscal 2001 ended September 30, 2000. All results are from continuing operations unless otherwise noted. Net sales were $4.5 billion, up 5% over the year-ago period; on a constant currency basis, sales grew 10%. Unit volumes grew 11% including acquisitions and fell 2% excluding acquisitions completed over the last 12 months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery