USA: Sara Lee Corporation reports record sales and increased earnings per share for first quarter of fiscal 2001
Sara Lee Corporation today announced results for the first quarter of fiscal 2001 ended September 30, 2000. All results are from continuing operations unless otherwise noted. Net sales were $4.5 billion, up 5% over the year-ago period; on a constant currency basis, sales grew 10%. Unit volumes grew 11% including acquisitions and fell 2% excluding acquisitions completed over the last 12 months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"