USA: Sara Lee Corporation reports record sales and increased earnings per share for first quarter of fiscal 2001
Sara Lee Corporation today announced results for the first quarter of fiscal 2001 ended September 30, 2000. All results are from continuing operations unless otherwise noted. Net sales were $4.5 billion, up 5% over the year-ago period; on a constant currency basis, sales grew 10%. Unit volumes grew 11% including acquisitions and fell 2% excluding acquisitions completed over the last 12 months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins