USA: Sara Lee Corporation reports sales and earnings for the third quarter of fiscal 2001
Sara Lee Corporation today announced results for the third quarter of fiscal 2001 ended March 31, 2001. All results reflect continuing operations and exclude unusual items unless otherwise noted. Net sales rose 3% to $4.3 billion, and increased 6% in constant currency terms. Unit volumes increased 6% including acquisitions completed over the last 12 months, and fell 1% from base business operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report