USA: Sara Lee Corporation to acquire leading coffee business in Poland
Sara Lee Corporation announced today that Sara Lee/DE, the company's subsidiary headquartered in The Netherlands with responsibility for the worldwide Beverage business and the Household Products operations, has signed an agreement for the acquisition of the Polish coffee business, Prima S.A. The final transaction is expected to be completed in December 2001. The terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast