USA: Sara Lee Food & Beverage appoints chief marketing officer
US food and consumer goods giant Sara Lee has announced that its Food & Beverage division has appointed Kim Feil as senior vice president and chief marketing officer to lead all marketing efforts for the company's retail brands in North America, including Sara Lee, Jimmy Dean, Hillshire Farm, Ball Park and Senseo.
Feil will assume her responsibilities effective 6 September 2005, and will report to Sara Lee Food & Beverage chief executive officer Christopher Fraleigh.
Feil joins Sara Lee Food & Beverage from Kimberly-Clark Corporation where she served as vice president and senior marketing officer of the North Atlantic businesses, including health and hygiene products marketed under the Huggies, Kleenex and Scott brands. She has also held marketing, sales and strategic planning positions with Cadbury Schweppes, Information Resources and PepsiCo.
Iconic US chocolate maker Hershey Foods is in the midst of a transformation process. Its aim? To diversify into the snack food market in order to expand beyond its core chocolate business. With new pr...
Confectioner Cadbury is launching a range of chocolate bars with under 99 calories....
Confectionery and drinks company Cadbury Schweppes will tell shareholders it has had a good start to the year at its AGM today (Thursday)....
UK confectionary and soft drinks group Cadbury Schweppes has bought organic chocolate brand Green & Black's....
UK confectionery and soft drinks company Cadbury Schweppes has announced that it is to invest £40m (US$75.16m) at its Bournville factory in Birmingham to meet the growing demand for its Cadbury Dairy ...
US dairy company Dean Foods has reported lower profit for the first quarter ended 31 March 2005, blaming higher raw milk costs and increased costs for resin, fuel, and other key inputs....
US food and consumer goods giant Sara Lee has announced a rise in net sales in the third quarter ended 2 April 2005 to $4.8bn from $4.7bn in the same period last year, but net income was well down....
Cadbury Spain expects sales to perform strongly this year after turnover increased 10% in the first half and the company launches a major advertising campaign, Chief Executive Ignasi Ricou told a Madr...
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016