USA: Sara Lee Foundation names Robin Tryloff as president
Sara Lee Corp has announced that Robin S. Tryloff has been elected president of the Sara Lee Foundation, the nonprofit philanthropic arm of the consumer goods giant, effective immediately. She will also retain her current titles of executive director of the Sara Lee Foundation and executive director, community relations for Sara Lee Corp. Tryloff succeeds Michael E. Murphy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife