USA: Sara Lee Foundation names Robin Tryloff as president
Sara Lee Corp has announced that Robin S. Tryloff has been elected president of the Sara Lee Foundation, the nonprofit philanthropic arm of the consumer goods giant, effective immediately. She will also retain her current titles of executive director of the Sara Lee Foundation and executive director, community relations for Sara Lee Corp. Tryloff succeeds Michael E. Murphy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw