USA: Sara Lee Foundation names Robin Tryloff as president
Sara Lee Corp has announced that Robin S. Tryloff has been elected president of the Sara Lee Foundation, the nonprofit philanthropic arm of the consumer goods giant, effective immediately.
She will also retain her current titles of executive director of the Sara Lee Foundation and executive director, community relations for Sara Lee Corp. Tryloff succeeds Michael E. Murphy.
With more than 25 years of experience in the public and private sectors, Tryloff, 50, is responsible for directing and administering Sara Lee's philanthropic activities, including corporate contributions and the Foundation's grants and awards programs. In addition, she directs Sara Lee's community relations programs. Tryloff reports to Janet E. Bergman, senior VP, corporate relations.
Prior to joining Sara Lee in 1991, Tryloff was a consultant to the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation in Chicago. She previously held executive positions with the Illinois Arts Council and the Nebraska Arts Council. Tryloff began her career as a program specialist for the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), and she subsequently served on several NEA grant review panels and conducted site visits for the NEA.
Tryloff is also on numerous professional volunteer boards and councils on both a national and local level. Some of her current volunteer activities include: member of the board of directors of the Council on Foundations; VP of the board of directors of the Donors Forum of Chicago; member of the Conference Board Contributions Committee; and member of the board of trustees of Music and Dance Theater Chicago.
Companies: Sara Lee Corp.
The food industry in the United States has been struggling with accusations that it is responsible for the country's "obesity epidemic" but companies are now developing strategies to deal with the pro...
Sara Lee Corporation is to delist from Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Paris stock exchanges, as well as the Swiss Exchange....
Consumer goods giant Sara Lee Corporation has announced today that it has reached agreement on the principal terms and conditions for the sale of its European nuts and snacks business in the Netherlan...
US consumer goods giant Sara Lee has reported a sharp fall in first-quarter profit, impacted by impairment and transformation charges, exit costs and lower net sales....
US consumer goods giant Sara Lee has announced that it has signed an agreement to sell its US Retail Coffee business to Italy-based Segafredo Zanetti Group for US$82.5m....
US food and consumer goods giant Sara Lee has announced that its Food & Beverage division has appointed Kim Feil as senior vice president and chief marketing officer to lead all marketing efforts for ...
US packaged food company ConAgra Foods has said it has received notice of an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer, made by TRC Capital Corporation of Ontario, Canada, to purchase up to 3.5 million of ConAg...
US food and consumer goods giant Sara Lee has reported a fall in income for the year ended 2 July 2005, blaming higher costs, a tough European retail environment and the costs of restructuring....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image