US: Sara Lee launches Deli Wrap
Sara Lee announced today (8 January) that its Hillshire Farm subsidiary has launched a sandwich alternative to its product range.
The Deli Wrap comes in a hand-held package, containing all the ingredients necessary to prepare two fresh wrap sandwiches, on-the-go.
"We want to help consumers mix it up and put some variety back into their lunches by giving them a new sandwich experience," said Tim Roush, vice president of Hillshire Farm. "With the introduction of Deli Wraps, consumers can enjoy easy-to-make, great-tasting wrap sandwiches any time they want, at home or on-the-go."
Hillshire Farm Deli Wraps are available in four flavours; chicken caesar, turkey and bacon club, smokehouse ham and swiss, and southwestern chicken.
Responding to the ever-growing demand for organic foods, former Procter & Gamble and Pepsi USA executive Tom Morrison recently launched Organic Alliance, a company that sources organic produce and sel...
Sara Lee has appointed Margaret M. Foran to the post of executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary....
just-food's coverage of the Food Forum India 2008 conference in Mumbai was a highlight this week and some bullish comments from Future Group CEO on India's potential proved popular among this week's t...
Sara Lee Corp., the US food giant, has seen third-quarter profits rise on the back of higher sales from its bakery business....
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target