USA: Sara Lee names Andrea Zopp VP
Chicago-based branded goods giant Sara Lee has announced that its board of directors has elected Andrea L. Zopp a VP of the corporation, effective immediately. Zopp is deputy general counsel for Sara Lee. Her responsibilities include managing attorneys at the company's operating divisions and overseeing Sara Lee's risk management, environmental services and safety functions. In addition, she supervises litigation activities and provides counsel on the corporation's strategic business initiatives. Zopp reports to Roderick A. Palmore, senior VP, general counsel and secretary of Sara Lee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins