USA: Sara Lee posts Q2 sales rise
Consumer goods giant Sara Lee Corp yesterday [Thursday] announced a five per cent rise in second quarter sales to US$5bn compared to the year ago period, but said diluted earnings per share (EPS), excluding unusual items, fell 14% to US$.37. The company, whose products range from coffee to sausages and underwear, added that total sales for the first six months of fiscal 2002 reached US$9.5bn, up 3% over the same period a year ago.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review