USA: Sara Lee Q1 profits rise on higher-ticket sales
US consumer goods company Sara Lee has reported first-quarter profits of US$308m or 38 cents a share, up from $242m or 30 cents a share in the same period last year. Earnings per share before exceptional items came in at 37 cents, outstripping forecasts, up from 26 cents in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO