USA: Sara Lee sees higher sales in Q4
Branded CPG giant Sara Lee Corporation has posted sales for its Q4 ended 29 June, of US$4.5bn, up 14% year on year. Excluding unusual items, diluted earnings per share (EPS) were US$0.42, up 14% year on year. For the FY year, the Chicago-based firm saw sales of US$17.6bn, up 6% over the same period a year ago, and diluted EPS, excluding unusual items, of US$1.36, equal to last year's results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife