USA/NETHERLANDS: Sara Lee selects ICG Commerce for pan-European e-procurement initiative
Sara Lee Launches One of the First Cross-Border Comprehensive e-Procurement Initiatives in Europe and will outsource up to US$800 million in purchases to ICG Commerce ICG Commerce, a leading procurement services provider, and three European divisions of Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) announced yesterday that ICG Commerce has been officially selected by Sara Lee to deliver pan-European comprehensive e-procurement services to help the company drive cost reduction and improve productivity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project