USA/NETHERLANDS: Sara Lee selects ICG Commerce for pan-European e-procurement initiative
Sara Lee Launches One of the First Cross-Border Comprehensive e-Procurement Initiatives in Europe and will outsource up to US$800 million in purchases to ICG Commerce ICG Commerce, a leading procurement services provider, and three European divisions of Sara Lee Corporation (NYSE: SLE) announced yesterday that ICG Commerce has been officially selected by Sara Lee to deliver pan-European comprehensive e-procurement services to help the company drive cost reduction and improve productivity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods