HUNGARY: Sara Lee sells salt and spice division, to focus on core businesses
The local arm of US consumer goods giant Sara Lee has sold its Horvath Rozi spice and salt division to spice company Kotanyi Hungaria . Kotanyi, a wholly owned subsidiary of Austrian company Johann Kotanyi , has said that it will retain its own label range of spices in parallel with the Horvath Rozi range. The salt division will not be kept however.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group