HUNGARY: Sara Lee sells salt and spice division, to focus on core businesses
The local arm of US consumer goods giant Sara Lee has sold its Horvath Rozi spice and salt division to spice company Kotanyi Hungaria . Kotanyi, a wholly owned subsidiary of Austrian company Johann Kotanyi , has said that it will retain its own label range of spices in parallel with the Horvath Rozi range. The salt division will not be kept however.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action