UK: Sara Lee - shaping up - COMMENT
Sara Lee has sold its UK bakery business to Hibernia. The troubled food and consumer goods giant has been ridding itself of non-core businesses since January this year. The Sara Lee bakery brand was the last of the planned divestitures. Sara Lee can now concentrate on the much-needed restructuring program, but it is going to take a lot of work to get the business into shape.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action