USA: Sara Lee to invest US$93m and create 100 new jobs in Virginia
US based Sara Lee Corp will create about 100 new jobs as part of a US$93m investment programme in Suffolk, Virginia. The company intends to expand its coffee roasting and packaging facility with the aim of bringing the production of its concentrated liquid coffee to the US. Until now, the formula has been solely produced in a Sara Lee plant in the Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target