USA: Sara Lee to invest US$93m and create 100 new jobs in Virginia
US based Sara Lee Corp will create about 100 new jobs as part of a US$93m investment programme in Suffolk, Virginia. The company intends to expand its coffee roasting and packaging facility with the aim of bringing the production of its concentrated liquid coffee to the US. Until now, the formula has been solely produced in a Sara Lee plant in the Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods