USA: Sara Lee to invest US$93m and create 100 new jobs in Virginia
US based Sara Lee Corp will create about 100 new jobs as part of a US$93m investment programme in Suffolk, Virginia. The company intends to expand its coffee roasting and packaging facility with the aim of bringing the production of its concentrated liquid coffee to the US. Until now, the formula has been solely produced in a Sara Lee plant in the Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti