USA: Sara Lee to invest US$93m and create 100 new jobs in Virginia
US based Sara Lee Corp will create about 100 new jobs as part of a US$93m investment programme in Suffolk, Virginia. The company intends to expand its coffee roasting and packaging facility with the aim of bringing the production of its concentrated liquid coffee to the US. Until now, the formula has been solely produced in a Sara Lee plant in the Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action