EU: Sara Lee to outsource e-procurement purchasing
Three European divisions of US consumer products and food giant Sara Lee have completed a deal that will see e-procurement purchasing worth US$800m outsourced to ICG Commerce . By electronically gathering up to 80% of the group's purchasing in Europe, the deal is expected to reduce costs at the food manufacturer by securing the best prices and improving productivity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid