ITALY: Sardinia reports BSE case, first off Italian mainland
For the first time, Italy has recorded a suspected BSE case beyond its mainland -- on the island of Sardinia. If confirmed, its would the country's 36th case, so far all confined to the peninsula and mainly in the North, sparing the major islands of Sardinia (some 150 miles off the mainland) and Sicily, both noted for their livestock.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1