SWEDEN: Sardus completes acquisition of Gourmet Service
Swedish food group Sardus has announced the completion of its acquisition of salad dressings maker Gourmet Service. Part of the deal involved a share transaction in which Gourmet Service CEO Rolf Bratt acquired a 2% stake in Sardus. Bratt is to stay on as CEO of Gourmet Service. Sardus said it expects Gourmet Service to have a positive effect on its financial performance starting in the fourth quarter of 2003, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth