SWEDEN: Sardus completes acquisition of Gourmet Service
Swedish food group Sardus has announced the completion of its acquisition of salad dressings maker Gourmet Service. Part of the deal involved a share transaction in which Gourmet Service CEO Rolf Bratt acquired a 2% stake in Sardus. Bratt is to stay on as CEO of Gourmet Service. Sardus said it expects Gourmet Service to have a positive effect on its financial performance starting in the fourth quarter of 2003, reported the Swedish News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre