SWEDEN: Sardus full-year profit falls short of forecasts
Listed meat processor Sardus , has reported 2000 full-year pre-tax profit up 20% to SKr91m, falling short by SKr6m of its forecast in October. The group blamed tougher competition and changes in its product mix that had not contributed to results as planned. Sales increased by 29% to SKr1.17bn. Much of the increase was due to the consolidation of its Danish
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs