SWEDEN: Sardus increases nine-month pre-tax profits by 38%
Swedish meat processing group Sardus said that despite lower like-for-like sales in Q2 and Q3, and a change to its product mix, pretax profits rose by 38% to SKr72m compared with SKr53m in the year-ago period.Sales to September rose by 29% to SKr864m, but the increase in turnover was entirely due to the acquisition of Danish meat group
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth