SWEDEN: Sardus increases nine-month pre-tax profits by 38%
Swedish meat processing group Sardus said that despite lower like-for-like sales in Q2 and Q3, and a change to its product mix, pretax profits rose by 38% to SKr72m compared with SKr53m in the year-ago period.Sales to September rose by 29% to SKr864m, but the increase in turnover was entirely due to the acquisition of Danish meat group
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund