SWEDEN: Sardus posts profit rise
Swedish meat processor Sardus has reported pre-tax profit of SKr36m (US$3.8m) for the third quarter of 2002, compared to SKr30m the previous year.
Net turnover for the quarter was SKr422m, up from SKr340m for the same period last year.
The company's third-quarter operating profit before goodwill was SKr53m, compared to SKr43m for the third quarter of 2001, reported the Swedish News Digest.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project