US: Sargento rolls-out “finishers” range
US cheese products specialist Sargento Foods has partnered with cookery author Ruth Klein to launch a variety of salad and potato finishers.
In celebration of National Salad Month in May, the launch is designed to encourage consumers to "take time from their busy schedules and get creative in the kitchen", the company said yesterday (15 May).
Sargento is introducing three varieties of Finishers combinations; Blue Cheese Salad Finishers, Classic Chef Salad Finishers and Southwest Potato Finishers.
Finishers combine blends of Sargento natural cheeses, smoked turkey and ham, smoked bacon crumbles and "chef-inspired" sauces.
"We want consumers to feel adventurous and imaginative in the kitchen," said Troy Davis, senior marketing manager at Sargento. "The introduction of the newest Sargento Salad and Potato Finishers allow food enthusiasts to explore all the ways they can turn ordinary salads and potatoes into extraordinary meals with flavourful, restaurant-quality and chef-inspired ingredients."
Sargento Finishers sell for an approximate retail price of US$2.99 to $3.99.
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- New Quaker Oats range targets wellness trend