US: Sargento rolls-out “finishers” range
US cheese products specialist Sargento Foods has partnered with cookery author Ruth Klein to launch a variety of salad and potato finishers.
In celebration of National Salad Month in May, the launch is designed to encourage consumers to "take time from their busy schedules and get creative in the kitchen", the company said yesterday (15 May).
Sargento is introducing three varieties of Finishers combinations; Blue Cheese Salad Finishers, Classic Chef Salad Finishers and Southwest Potato Finishers.
Finishers combine blends of Sargento natural cheeses, smoked turkey and ham, smoked bacon crumbles and "chef-inspired" sauces.
"We want consumers to feel adventurous and imaginative in the kitchen," said Troy Davis, senior marketing manager at Sargento. "The introduction of the newest Sargento Salad and Potato Finishers allow food enthusiasts to explore all the ways they can turn ordinary salads and potatoes into extraordinary meals with flavourful, restaurant-quality and chef-inspired ingredients."
Sargento Finishers sell for an approximate retail price of US$2.99 to $3.99.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK