US: Sartori appoints sales boss
Artisan cheese maker Sartori Foods has appointed Lisa Cielencki as national sales director for its food and ingredients business.
"Lisa has a vast background in the ingredient market and we are pleased to have her join the Sartori team," says Jim Sartori, CEO of Sartori Foods. "The combination of her scientific and sales background will be invaluable in continuing the growth of our Ingredient business".
Most recently, Cielencki was director of specialty product sales for Imperial Sugar.
In her new role Cielencki will be responsible for growing new business in the food ingredient market.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat