US: Sartori launches chai flavoured BellaVitano cheese
US-based cheese producer Sartori is set to officially launch a chai tea-flavoured version of its BellaVitano cheese.
Sartori will launch Chai BellaVitano at this month's Winter Fancy Food Show, to be held in San Francisco, California. The firm will begin shipping to stores on 21 January, and will also be taking online orders.
The cheese, which is covered in a chai tea rub, has already won silver medal at the World Cheese Awards, held in Birmingham, UK, late last year.
"Chai is now becoming a regular menu item at coffee shops throughout the US and is showing up in lattes, smoothies, and even milkshakes," said Sartori's chief marketing officer, Chad Vincent. "This new innovation delivers a unique taste experience with broad appeal."
Sartori's artisan master cheesemaker, Mike Matucheski, said it has taken "quite some time" to perfect Chai BellaVitano, which will form part of the Sartori Reserve range.
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details