CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool announces expanded AgLine® offering
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP) is pleased to announce that a strategic alliance with John Deere Credit is being expanded across the Prairies. Following a successful pilot at the Pool's Alberta based AgPro market centres, AgLine® is now being offered to Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba farmers who deal with the Pool and AgPro. AgLine® provides prairie farmers with credit card convenience for inputs and other farm purchases, as well as a no interest option if paid by due date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods