CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool announces expanded AgLine® offering
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool (SWP) is pleased to announce that a strategic alliance with John Deere Credit is being expanded across the Prairies. Following a successful pilot at the Pool's Alberta based AgPro market centres, AgLine® is now being offered to Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba farmers who deal with the Pool and AgPro. AgLine® provides prairie farmers with credit card convenience for inputs and other farm purchases, as well as a no interest option if paid by due date.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin