CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool appoints new board member
Vic Bruce has been elected to the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool's board of directors.
Bruce served as a Pool delegate from 1987-1995 and again from 1997 to the present. He holds a Bachelor of Education, majoring in Economics, from the University of Calgary. A graduate of the Canadian Agriculture Lifetime Leadership programmr, Bruce has also served on various boards, including the Farm Land Security Board. He operates a pedigreed seed farm at Tuxford, SK.
Bruce replaces Gary Wellbrock, who resigned for medical reasons.
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool is a publicly traded agribusiness headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. The Pool's Class B shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol SWP.B
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations