CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool appoints new board member
Vic Bruce has been elected to the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool's board of directors. Bruce served as a Pool delegate from 1987-1995 and again from 1997 to the present. He holds a Bachelor of Education, majoring in Economics, from the University of Calgary. A graduate of the Canadian Agriculture Lifetime Leadership programmr, Bruce has also served on various boards, including the Farm Land Security Board. He operates a pedigreed seed farm at Tuxford, SK.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO