CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool blames weather for poor Q1 earnings
Canada's largest publicly traded agribusiness cooperative, Saskatchewan Wheat Pool, has reported first-quarter EBITDA, or earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation, of C$1.2m (US$0.77m), down from $17.0m in the first quarter of last year as severe weather conditions continued to wreak havoc on the western Canadian agricultural industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO