CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool sells four feed mills and merchandising operation
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool today announced that it is selling four of Heartland Feeds' milling assets as well as a Regina based merchandising operation to AGP, Inc., which operates as Masterfeeds in Canada. Masterfeeds is a 73 year-old company that is a leading marketer of animal nutrition products and services. The sale includes Heartland Feeds operations in Regina, Saskatchewan, Taber and Picture Butte, Alberta and Dauphin, Manitoba.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action