CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool sells four feed mills and merchandising operation
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool today announced that it is selling four of Heartland Feeds' milling assets as well as a Regina based merchandising operation to AGP, Inc., which operates as Masterfeeds in Canada. Masterfeeds is a 73 year-old company that is a leading marketer of animal nutrition products and services. The sale includes Heartland Feeds operations in Regina, Saskatchewan, Taber and Picture Butte, Alberta and Dauphin, Manitoba.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review