CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool sells four feed mills and merchandising operation
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool today announced that it is selling four of Heartland Feeds' milling assets as well as a Regina based merchandising operation to AGP, Inc., which operates as Masterfeeds in Canada. Masterfeeds is a 73 year-old company that is a leading marketer of animal nutrition products and services. The sale includes Heartland Feeds operations in Regina, Saskatchewan, Taber and Picture Butte, Alberta and Dauphin, Manitoba.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target