USA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool signs agreement to sell interest in Premium Brands
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool has signed a share purchase agreement to sell its 3,381,182 shares in Premium Brands Inc. (TSE:FFF) which represents an ownership position of approximately 41 per cent. "This is consistent with our stated objective to divest of non-core assets and focus on the Pool's strengths of grain handling, agri-products marketing and value-added businesses that leverage our pivotal position between prairie farmers and destination customers," says Chief Executive Officer, Mayo Schmidt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report