USA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool signs agreement to sell interest in Premium Brands
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool has signed a share purchase agreement to sell its 3,381,182 shares in Premium Brands Inc. (TSE:FFF) which represents an ownership position of approximately 41 per cent. "This is consistent with our stated objective to divest of non-core assets and focus on the Pool's strengths of grain handling, agri-products marketing and value-added businesses that leverage our pivotal position between prairie farmers and destination customers," says Chief Executive Officer, Mayo Schmidt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant