USA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool signs agreement to sell interest in Premium Brands
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool has signed a share purchase agreement to sell its 3,381,182 shares in Premium Brands Inc. (TSE:FFF) which represents an ownership position of approximately 41 per cent. "This is consistent with our stated objective to divest of non-core assets and focus on the Pool's strengths of grain handling, agri-products marketing and value-added businesses that leverage our pivotal position between prairie farmers and destination customers," says Chief Executive Officer, Mayo Schmidt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations