CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool successfully concludes sale of CSP Foods
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool today announced that the sale of substantially all the assets of CSP Foods Division to Dawn Foods Products (Canada), Ltd. has successfully closed. Details of the transaction were announced 8 February 2002. Saskatchewan Wheat Pool is a publicly traded agri-business co-operative headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. Anchored by a prairie-wide grain handling and agri-products marketing network, the Pool channels prairie production to end-use markets in North America and around the world. These operations are complemented by value-added businesses and strategic alliances, which allow the Pool to leverage its pivotal position between prairie farmers and destination customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review