CANADA: Saskatchewan Wheat Pool successfully concludes sale of CSP Foods
Saskatchewan Wheat Pool today announced that the sale of substantially all the assets of CSP Foods Division to Dawn Foods Products (Canada), Ltd. has successfully closed. Details of the transaction were announced 8 February 2002. Saskatchewan Wheat Pool is a publicly traded agri-business co-operative headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. Anchored by a prairie-wide grain handling and agri-products marketing network, the Pool channels prairie production to end-use markets in North America and around the world. These operations are complemented by value-added businesses and strategic alliances, which allow the Pool to leverage its pivotal position between prairie farmers and destination customers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail