INDIA: Satnam moves into spices, prepared veg markets
Satnam Overseas has announced plans to expand into the spices market. The group will launch a wide range of spices retailing under the Kohinoor brand. The range will be distributed at home and on foreign markets. According to joint managing director Gurnam Arora, Satnam is also preparing to launch a new range of ready-to-eat vegetables. He was speaking on the occasion of the launch of the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry