CHILE: Sausage producer Cecinas Winter predicts 18% sales increase
Cecinas Winter will achieve end-of-year sales of US$47m, according to general manager Antonio Simonetti. This represents an 18% increase on 1999 and 20% increased volume to 24,000 tons of meat products. Simonetti predicts sales to increase by a further 13% in 2001.The family-owned company, founded 60 years ago, holds a 15% market share in sales of cured- and sausage-meat, and its 10,000m² food plant processes 3m kilos of meat products per month. From the company's range of 100 products, a type of frankfurter, vienesas, is the most popular, representing 30% of all sales. Other principal products are Mortadella (17%), ham and longanizas, spicy pork sausage, (15% each), and pate (10%).In 2001, the company plans to invest US$3m in its technology and distribution network. Simonetti says the company has applied to the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review