USA: Sausages recalled over Listeria monocytogenes fear
Georgia food company Roger Wood Foods Inc is voluntarily recalling approximately 10,700 pounds of sausage products that may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, the US. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service has announced.
The problem was discovered through regulatory sampling conducted by the State of Georgia, the agency said. FSIS has received no reports of illnesses associated with consumption of these products.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"